Bikini Tops at Monte and Lou
Our bikini tops are super flattering for any body shape and come in a variety of styles; including the classic triangle bikini top
, supportive underwire
. Our bikini swimwear range comes in a variety of cup sizes, providing something for women of all shapes, and sizes. If you are unsure which size will be the best fit for your body type, find your fit with our helpful sizing guide.
Sustainable Bikini Tops
Our bikini top swimsuits are made from exclusive Quick Dry printed fabric and a Body Sculpting silky touch lining that have been redeveloped in-house from 85% GRS Certified recycled nylon waste. The silky touch lining is knitted with elastane for superior fit and body contouring.
What bikini top is best for me?
Every woman is unique and there are many different body type shapes and sizes. Do you often find yourself wondering which bikini top would best suit your body type?
- If you are looking for a swimsuit that disguises your waist, you may want to consider a one-piece swimsuit.
- Halter bikini tops and classic triangle bikini tops draw attention to the bust, whereas bikini tops with wider straps and tops with a square neckline are designed to minimise a large bust.
- Bandeau bikini tops with ruffles or other detailing can give the illusion of a fuller bust helping to balance a pear shape body type.
How should bikini tops fit?
- Your bikini band should be snug enough so that your bikini top does not move around but not too snug that it is uncomfortable for you to wear.
- Your bikini top should not ride up across the back and it should sit comfortably under your bust.
- Your bikini top straps should not dig into your skin or be too loose and slip off your shoulder.
- The cups of your bikini top should follow the curve of your bust, not digging into your skin or gaping.
- For underwire bikini tops, the underwire should sit comfortably flat against your body directly under your bust without digging into the soft tissue or causing any pain.
Shop Bikini Tops Online at Monte and Lou
- Our Summer 2020 Collection is one not to be missed. Choose from a range of on-trend colours and prints to get yourself beach-ready and looking fabulous this summer. Whether you go wild for animal prints, or if florals are more your style , there is something to suit you. If bikini tops and bottoms are not your thing, check out our one piece swimwear!