From classic regular bikini bottoms to stylish reversible bikini bottoms, at Monte and Lou we have a wide range of sustainable swimwear bikini bottoms to sculpt any body type and make any woman feel confident at the beach. Bikini bottoms are comfortable, lightweight, and can be easily mix-and-matched with bikini tops of your choice, making them a staple in every woman’s wardrobe!
Women's Bikini bottoms at Monte and Lou
Our women’s bikini bottoms are super flattering for any body shape and come in a variety of styles; including regular
and high waisted
. Our bikini swimwear range comes in a variety of sizes, providing something for women of all ages, shapes, and sizes. If you are unsure which size will be the best fit for your body type, find your fit with our helpful sizing guide.
SUSTAINABLE BIKINI BOTTOMS
Our bikini bottom swimsuits are made from exclusive Quick Dry printed fabric and a Body Sculpting silky touch lining that have been redeveloped in-house from 85% GRS Certified recycled nylon waste. The silky touch lining is knitted with elastane for superior fit and body contouring.
WHAT BIKINI BOTTOMS ARE MOST FLATTERING?
Every woman is unique and there are many different body shapes and sizes. Are you looking for a bikini bottom that best suits your body type?
- If you have wider hips that don’t quite match your upper body, a higher leg bikini bottom will elongate the legs complimenting your body shape perfectly.
- Women with an hourglass body shape should opt for high waisted bikini bottoms to accentuate your waist and disguise wide hips.
- For a fuller or rounded-bottom, regular bikini bottoms will accentuate your figure beautifully.
HOW SHOULD BIKINI BOTTOMS FIT?
- Bikini bottoms should be comfortable, If you find yourself readjusting your bikini bottom often, it could be that you need to try a size up!
- On the other hand, if you find your bikini bottom sagging or becoming loose in the water, you might need to size down.
- Your bikini bottom should be supportive and fit snuggly around your bottom. You should be able to snorkel, play volleyball and paddle-board in your swimsuit without having to constantly readjust your bottoms.
- No matter your body shape or size, If you notice that your bikini bottom is cutting in and feeling uncomfortable, it is a badly fitted bikini bottom.
SHOP BIKINI BOTTOMS ONLINE AT MONTE AND LOU
Our Summer 2020 collection
is one not to be missed. Choose from a range of on-trend colours and prints to get yourself beach-ready and looking fabulous this summer. Whether you go wild for animal prints, or if florals are more your style, there is something to suit you. If bikini tops and bottoms are not your thing, check out our one piece swimwear