HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR
Following our care instructions can help prolong the life of your swimwear.
- Always rinse your swimwear in cold water after each use.
- Do not roll up your swimsuit when wet.
- Gentle wash separately in cold water with a mild detergent and do not leave to soak.
- Hang your swimwear in the shade to dry.
- Do not bleach, iron, tumble dry or dry clean your swimwear.
- Avoid direct contact with suntan lotions, oils and tanning products as they may stain.
- Avoid rough surfaces which can snag your swimwear as well as pools and spas that are treated with harsh chemicals as this can cause some colours and prints to fade.
Whilst a high level of care is taken in the manufacture of our fabrics and garments, the vibrancy of colours will fade over time.